Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitech Jam Man Express XT Looper

Digitech Jam Man Express XT Looper

Super small looper, what is to hate?

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="royalblue">Good deals with:</font> <font size="1"><font color="purple">Snufkino, IVIARK, joshp13589, MPH, Hides-His-Eyes, robw, ChuckNorris1982, HeartfeltDawn, Woolyh, SimplyBen, Astatine, Chugs, JDE, Gambit, theboywho</font></font></div>

Digitech makes good ****************.

The pro and con at the same time is the size. Small = compact however they pack everything into a small package so all the features are handled by the same switch.

Some people are OK with that though.

Comment

I'll tell you what's to hate - unless I'm going completely mental the 'inputs' are on the left side of the pedal, and the 'outputs' are on the right side of the pedal. I.e. it's backwards.

dt

Look at the pics here http://www.digitech.com/en-US/products/jamman-express-xt#

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to it. I've never owned a 'proper' looper, but playing with the sampler part of my new DSD-3 has been a bit of an eye opener. Actually, that's pretty much all I use it for, how on earth do you use delay anyway?? :smileyembarrassed:

Attached Files

Comment

• goodhonk
        goodhonk commented
        Editing a comment

that is strange ^, must be a mistake.

Working...
    X