X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a Digitech Space Station and Boss PS-3

I think this may be the most excited I've ever been about making a deal for pedals. My neighbors are going to hate me after I do nothing but make weird noises all weekend. Haha.

What's the coolest deal you've ever made?

www.blakemoreeffects.com<br>www.facebook.com/blakemoreeffects<br>www.twitter.com/blakemorepedals

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ps i want a dreamsicle...  mmmmmmmmm

<div class="signaturecontainer"><b>good deals with</b>: harryjmic, yem, jhamnett, cleverbastid, dminner, aporcelainsky, Gearhunter, Dingle-B, tsunamijesus, flcmcya, Jules-RM, knives490, almost enough, teletaylor, renula, loderman13, delayed delay, souperman08, Crucial Kyle, vangkm<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    formally known as <i>sondeladick</i></div>

Comment

• Blakemore
      Blakemore commented
      Editing a comment
      That was the other thing. I got an incredible deal on the package. Under $300 for both. :love:

And thanks, man!

what
    nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

Bleepity ploo weeeyup

Comment

the reverse modes on the space station suprised me more than the synth pads.. very cool effects warping space and time!
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheColdNorthWind#g/u" target="_blank">Youtube Pedal Vids</a><br />
        <b><font color="Black"><font size="2">For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)</font></font></b><br />
        <font color="indigo"><font size="1">ToneFactor Nebular - £40<br />
        Line 6 RotoMachine - £46<br />
        </font></font><font size="1"><font color="YellowGreen">Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat</font></font></div>

Comment

Had a few ps3 and now have the early rack of it. The rps10. Very fun
          <font size="5">OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.</font><br><br><font size="5"><a target="_blank" href="https://soundcloud.com/joey-levenson/">Joey Levenson on SoundCloud </a></font><br><br>

Comment

Nice score!

Think I might have to break those out soon and make some icy synthy music.

Comment

• RoboPimp
              RoboPimp commented
              Editing a comment
              blaaouuuuup wow lets make that sound like I took a ****, then slowed down the tape and put it into rewind. I can use that on every song.

the XP series bypass is horrendous. one of the worst.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheColdNorthWind#g/u" target="_blank">Youtube Pedal Vids</a><br />
            <b><font color="Black"><font size="2">For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)</font></font></b><br />
            <font color="indigo"><font size="1">ToneFactor Nebular - £40<br />
            Line 6 RotoMachine - £46<br />
            </font></font><font size="1"><font color="YellowGreen">Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat</font></font></div>

Comment

• sparkfriction
              sparkfriction commented
              Editing a comment

ah yes,  had one of the xp whammy's it was so bad...

Yeah, I had a TB looper made for me last time I owned one that was mono in/stereo out, just because the bypass was so bad that I didn't want it in my chain, even though I wanted to keep the stereo capabilities.
            www.blakemoreeffects.com<br>www.facebook.com/blakemoreeffects<br>www.twitter.com/blakemorepedals

Comment

• AJ6stringsting
              AJ6stringsting commented
              Editing a comment
              I bought a Digitech RP-1, Digitech 2112 rack unit with a Control One controler with a CNB (SKB style) rack case for under $300.00.
              I'm running an RP-1 and RP-12 into my Digitech 2112 and man I can gain stack to beyond Rectified gain stages and still retain definition. I programed some : Classic Fender Twin, Princeton / Bassman / M80, Marshall JCM 800 / 900./ Mode Four, Carvin V3 / X-100 B, Soldano, Mesa-Boogie Rectifier / Mark V, VHT Pittbull / Deliverance and other Monster tones/ Clean tones.
              And the effects are still the best .... The new Boss, POD, Line 6 stuff I've tried don't even come close to the 2112 's dual Tube and Analog distortion paths !!!!
          Working...
          X