New TC Electronic pedal alert - Hall of Fame Mini

Phil O'Keefe

I just got the email announcement, and I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone is interested. :) Looks like it's the same size as the Ditto - IOW, really small, and it is Toneprint capable, so although it only has the one knob, you can use the editor software to dial things up to suit your personal reverb tastes. I have no idea on the MSRP yet - sorry - but I believe the "street" (MAP) price is $109.

driftyphase wrote:

Phil, what does MAP stand for?  Thanks for the info.  My guess is that this will not be the last 'Mini' pedal from TC.

MAP is essentially the "street" price. You won't see anything advertised for less than MAP - that's what MAP stands for - minimum advertised price. It's not uncommon for dealers to be obligated in terms of what they can advertise something at by the contract between the dealer and the manufacturer. The idea behind that being that larger stores can't undercut the smaller ones, or devalue the manufacturer's products by advertising them below a certain price - in many cases they can sell them for less if they want, but they can't advertise them for less.

Archived