X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOTB 2013 - Best Bass Board - now OPEN

original.jpg

Thread is now live. Vote for your favorite board from the thread with 1 Kudos. Do not vote more than once per category thread. Any duplicate votes from one user in one thread will render all of that user's votes in that thread ineligible.

You only have 5 kudos per day I believe, so use them wisely and don't waste them all on non-BOTB things. We'll keep the voting open until Sunday December 15th, so that gives you plenty of kudos munitions.

thanks breaus!

Attached Files
    YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

DavidBlane

davidblanepedalboard.JPG

Attached Files
    YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Shadoof

Shadoof Bass Board HCFX BOTB 2013.JPG

Attached Files

Comment

martha\_KH

marthKH\_botb13\_bass.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

• bieke
          bieke commented
          Editing a comment

Martha_KH gets a kudo from me

Yeah, fuzz and delay is really all I need. I have one song where I use the flanger for like ten seconds on the intro. The tonecore is pretty cool though, despite the bad rep Line 6 gets.

What are you using the harmonist for? I have one of those but am using it with guitar

Comment

• macadood
          macadood commented
          Editing a comment

since i can't kudo my own posts, I'm 'accept as solution'ing to mark my vote for each thread

• martha_KH
          martha_KH commented
          Editing a comment

Shadoof wrote:

What are you using the harmonist for? I have one of those but am using it with guitar

I use it for octaves and pitch (-1, +1, +5) and detune chorus.

Working...
      X