Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worth trading over? (Orange, Mesa content)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth trading over? (Orange, Mesa content)

So I have this Mesa Triple Recto, and lately there have been many people near my area wanting to trade or sell their Orange Rocker 30s and AD-30s, now i dont play metal or too much heavy gained music, I primarily use my channel two and my clean channel, do you guys think that trading my triple recto for an AD-30 is a good idea? I mean is it worth it? thanks in advance.
    BALLIN'!!!!

Originally Posted by Bobby D

gimme a minute to get this rolled, and i will see it from SPACE

Good deals with: "mewithoutlouie" "thatmullingskid" "Viper Jazz" "Frank Drebin"

yep... if you don't need hi gain sounds.
    Originally Posted by the_bleeding

i left my band because they were emo...

Comment

also can an AD-30 get as loud as a Mesa Triple Recto?
      BALLIN'!!!!

Comment

You won't get good cleans on the rocker 30.
        MATAMP/SUNN/ORANGE/GIBSON/MARSHALL/BlackArtsToneworks
        http://www.orthodoxfuzz.com

Comment

I wouldn't trade the Triple for an AD30, but if you got a Rocker 30/50 that'd be a good deal.
          FS:
          Agile AL-3000 Tobacco Burst w/HSC - $280 + half shipping cost

Comment

I wouldn't trade the Triple for an AD30, but if you got a Rocker 30/50 that'd be a good deal.

This
            Good Transactions: Faugernauts, dcindc x 2, tomh777, stratosaurus, Got Metal, Mazi Bee, Bro Blue, youngpedals, Lonely Raven, Juggernaut and tdepaul1313

Comment

Im looking for decent cleans, i want loud cleans, the same way you would get on a recto.
              BALLIN'!!!!

Comment

bump!!
                BALLIN'!!!!

Comment

bumpzio!
                  BALLIN'!!!!

Comment

The rockers have pretty ****************ed up cleans IMO. I prefer the AD series, they're less valuable though.
                    MOTGLHC

Originally Posted by ChuckyB

Remember. When in doubt...GET AWESOME

NO MORE PRETZEL LOGIC POTHEAD PROPAGANDA
                    JOIN THE UNION NOW

GEARZ:
                    MiM Tele, Epiphone DOT
                    Zvex Fuzz Factory, Korg DT10, Boss OS-2, Bigg Muff USA
                    Matamp GT1, Fender Champion 600, Engl Thunder Reverb

Comment

oh!, idk what to do, i mean i really want to try the AD-30, but not if theyre less valuable than my recto.
                      BALLIN'!!!!

Comment

Im looking for decent cleans, i want loud cleans, the same way you would get on a recto.

YOu will not get decent or loud cleans on the Rocker 30. I just sold mine recently and got a Fender Supersonic....much better cleans all the way around. The R30 was heaven on the dirty channel but downright putrid on the clean channel.
                        Gibson Les Paul Studio (silverburst)
                        Orange DUAL TERROR!
                        http://www.reverbnation.com/hawkinshill
                        ******PROUD MEMBER OF THE ORANGE CONGLOMERATE******

Good deals with: MRAAJR, DBRETTW, AHGUITARIST, GUITARMAN411. FRAMUSHEAD, IBZPRESTIGE

Comment

Having been in a similar situation I would hang on to the recto.

I bought an AD30 to compliment my Dual Rectifier but I just didn't really care for it. Ended up selling it. The rectifier is much more versatile and the clean is definately better. Also, the 30's have a totally different feel in general so it might not be your cup of tea.

With that said a Rocker 30 would be better than the AD30, but you dont have a lot of option for the clean channel, just volume.

Comment

The AD30 doesn't have much for "clean" either......it does low to mid gain tones very well. To me, it's a one and one half trick pony.

If you want clean....get a fender.
                            good deals with: nearly everyone.
                            Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

Working...
                            X