New Clip : PRS Mccarty> Mark IV> Rivera Iso Cab

Zorran II

• Members

sup folks,

ive been away from making my own music for a while coz ive been recording bands full time (check out my top friends on www.myspace.com/zorran) but i made a new clip coz i got some new gear. most of the songs i write go to my 2 bands, so yeah.. that just leaves the odd clip :)

http://streamer2.soundclick.com/jarry_DL/32/06/freemp3/zorran+fyes.mp3

i was in india recently producing a band and caught up with some friends.. one of whom is a drummer. we wrote the song and recorded the drums in a day, so there isnt much creativity happening riffwise..its mainly a silent sister clip.

the guitar chain was a prs mccarty with bareknuckle crawlers > mesa mark IV > silent sister > sennheiser md 421 > api 512c > rme fireface 800.

please comment on the tone and mix :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

@ scott: the silent sister is pretty much an iso cab from rivera.. but theyve designed it so that it doesnt sound all boxy n stuff. it actually sounds like id want it to.. no unnatural frequency buildups etc. check out this link :

http://www.riverainfo.com/index.php?view=article&catid=66:isolation-cabinet&id=92:silent-sister-isolation-cabinet-wpressure-relief&option=com_content&Itemid=54

thanks guys.. i wish i could post clips more regularly.. just that i record other peoples bands for a living.. so that takes up most of my time. but i will keep uploading clips when i get new gear ;) once a forumite always a forumite ;)

• Members

Hey there.

I've had a clip of yours on my desktop from way back when I was researching info about recording equipment.

I think I found it while searching for info on the Palmer PDI03. :confused:

Anyways, excellent clip all round.

Great composition, nice tight playing and killer mix.

The drums sound great too!

I was looking at those Rivera Iso Cabs the other day.

Looks interesting.

Do they deliver 100% on their promises?

Is there anything you don't like about them?

• Members

if the clip was anyting less than incredible, it would have been a disappointment coming from you........and I'm not disappointed in the least :love:

Seriously, I saw your name at the top of the thread, and knew it was going to be jaw-dropping.

Freakin Awesome!!!! :thu:

Archived