Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made this video for you last night (Valentines Day).

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made this video for you last night (Valentines Day).

Rocca Ultra's and Motor City goodness. Our singer was sick so you just have to suffer with the tonez.

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
    Needs Tubes or strings: www.valvequeen.com
    Authorized dealer of SED, GOLD LION, RUBY, TUNG SOL, JJ, SOVTEK, SVETLANA, DR, SIT...My band: www.foolscrown.com
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/FCGUITARFacebook: www.facebook.com/valvequeen Tube questions: info at valvequeen dot com

awesome tonez! and awesome playing as well
    Main Rig:
    Ibanez Prestige RGA321F
    Fractal Audio Axe FX Ultra
    VHT 2/90/2
    Marshall 1960A

Positive Transactions with: LordOVChaos, DarkAngel, Timmott, Bluesymetal, punkrockpoet, psmile87, RCV1, shane159, leod_74, t2mikeman, lhrocker, guitarevan07

Comment

Wow... a couple chuggs on the low E and then a hammer-on and pull-off on the A string... am I the only one that notices that EVERY single video Phatgirl does she is playing the exact same thing? Ugh... randomly pick one of her Youtube video and it's always the same thing...

Being an **************************** aside... your guys' tone is killer...
      Diezel VH-4
      Fractal Audio Axe-FX II
      Marshall 1960A Lead Cab
      PRS Custom 22 w/ 10 Top and Birds
      EBMM JP-6
      Furman Power
      TC Gmajor-II
      Decimator Pro Rack G
      Tech 21 MIDI Moose

Good Transactions:
      Wizard of Ozz, AdmiralB, ams2ek, C-Dawg, teleman, Moshaholic x2, Larrikin666, stratosaurus, ShaneAVan, MRAAJR (several others I have forgotten)

The Band:
      www.facebook.com/thechaosagent

Comment

Badass

Comment

awesome tone! as always
          ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ TubeTone Russia -dealer for Diezel, Fractal Audio Systems, VOVOX, Bare Knuckle Pickups, Heyboer Transformers, Alessandro, Lundgren, DSL ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Comment

Badass

Thanks Mike.
            Authorized dealer of SED, GOLD LION, RUBY, TUNG SOL, JJ, SOVTEK, SVETLANA, DR, SIT...My band: www.foolscrown.com
            Youtube: www.youtube.com/FCGUITARFacebook: www.facebook.com/valvequeen Tube questions: info at valvequeen dot com

Comment

You just have so much badass gear... whether it be guitars or amps... and every video demo'ing all the awesomeness is just the same riffs... that's all, maybe you haven't even realized it, but scroll through your Youtube videos and see for yourself, was just something I've noticed... wasn't a crack on your ability or anything along those lines...
              Diezel VH-4
              Fractal Audio Axe-FX II
              Marshall 1960A Lead Cab
              PRS Custom 22 w/ 10 Top and Birds
              EBMM JP-6
              Furman Power
              TC Gmajor-II
              Decimator Pro Rack G
              Tech 21 MIDI Moose

Good Transactions:
              Wizard of Ozz, AdmiralB, ams2ek, C-Dawg, teleman, Moshaholic x2, Larrikin666, stratosaurus, ShaneAVan, MRAAJR (several others I have forgotten)

The Band:
              www.facebook.com/thechaosagent

Comment

Sounds great, but you seem to be the only one having fun...

Srsly, rockin', tho!
                Originally Posted by nightflameauto

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Originally Posted by nightflameauto

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
                Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
                TUNES!

Comment

Sounds great, but you seem to be the only one having fun...

Srsly, rockin', tho!

They are camera shy.

Comment

great tones and song Laura!
                    mizati20, you're a douche.
                    Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

Laura, that was great. Cool to see most of the band getting down with this stuff. Your new guitarist sounds like a pretty solid player too, even if he doesnt seem to get as into it as you do....though maybe thats different on stage. Great tones, and playing, as always!!
                      Peavey ESP DiMarzio

I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

Good Transactions

Comment

It's funny to see Laura, being the only chick in the band, digging the music the most
                        ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ TubeTone Russia -dealer for Diezel, Fractal Audio Systems, VOVOX, Bare Knuckle Pickups, Heyboer Transformers, Alessandro, Lundgren, DSL ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Comment

marked for tonight.
                          " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Sounds very cool, Laura. It sounds like you buried that poor boy in the mix on the rhythm parts with your delic tones.
                            FRYETTE DEATH SQUAD
                            Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/
                            Intern of Teh

Originally Posted by abecon5

what kind of toan will i get if i replace my maps tranny with a she-male???

Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti

It is a scientific fact that it is impossible to look uncool rippin' on a Sexplorer!

Originally Posted by ATauO

ah shiz.. here comes the asstroglide ampclowns

Originally Posted by Sixtonoize

I don' know who this Solandow guy is, but I think he's full of ****************.

Comment

It's funny to see Laura, being the only chick in the band, digging the music the most

Men...

Comment

Working...
                              X