Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else loves their Jeep?

Yeah, my Jeep is old, I bought it cheap, it smokes a little and has 218k on the clock, but it still runs great, I have a lot of confidence in it, and the fact that it'll probably do another 218k all over again, and I love it. Isn't that the point of a jeep anyway?
    So, who else loves their Jeep?
    GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

The Band

Good Transactions

Originally Posted by Ovid9

I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

How did you fap in a room like that?

Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

Rockin an '87 with 170k on it.

They are truly built like a tank.

Comment

Oh hell I feel like a noob. I've got a 2002 Wrangler about 135k on it and aside from a thrashed rag top she kicks ass. One day soon I'll pull the top and the doors off and just use it for fun.
      -ESP: SS Alexi Sawtooth-Framus: Cobra KT88-VHT: FB-412 P50E-Maxon: OD808-iSP: Decimator-Dunlop: DCR-2SR-Eventide: TimeFactor-Peterson: VS-R Tuner-Furman: AR-15 II-Eventide: PowerFactor-Axess: GRX4 & MFC5

Comment

Oh hell I feel like a noob. I've got a 2002 Wrangler about 135k on it and aside from a thrashed rag top she kicks ass. One day soon I'll pull the top and the doors off and just use it for fun.

'02, they still made the 4.0 I think. Yours have the I6???
        GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

The Band

Good Transactions

I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

Comment

'02, they still made the 4.0 I think. Yours have the I6???

Mine's got the straight 6.
          -ESP: SS Alexi Sawtooth-Framus: Cobra KT88-VHT: FB-412 P50E-Maxon: OD808-iSP: Decimator-Dunlop: DCR-2SR-Eventide: TimeFactor-Peterson: VS-R Tuner-Furman: AR-15 II-Eventide: PowerFactor-Axess: GRX4 & MFC5

Comment

I used to have a Sidekick... It was like a mini Jeep

GO JETS GO!

Comment

Mine's got the straight 6.

yep newer model, but still got the stuff good Jeeps are made of

The Band

Good Transactions

Comment

My finance has one. I'm getting it in the next year or so after I pay off my truck. Pretty pumped as it'll last forever. I passed on my cousin's 84 CJ and am still kicking my self for that, it had the 4.2 I6
                There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

Billows
                Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

Comment

I used to have a Sidekick... It was like a mini Jeep

GTFO
                  A friend of mine has the 4 door Geo version of that, been a pretty good little beater for him.

People piss me off throwing around the word Jeep though. Come to our car lot asking to look at "the blue jeep", or whatever we have at the moment, so we fetch the keys, walk them down to the Jeep, and they were talking about an Expedition or something the whole time

The Band

Good Transactions

Comment

if its smoking it isnt running great.
                    Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

I bought a Cherokee Sport new in 2000. It was totaled Huricane Isabel flood in September 2003. Jeep had stopped making them by then so I found an identical black 2000 Cherokee Sport at Carmax. I drove that until about a year ago. I traded it in with 130k on it.

I ****************ing loved my Cherokees.
                      Pete
                      My New CD - Special Price!
                      My Previous CD
                      My Myspace Page
                      Kurgan's Bane

Comment

BTW - I do still get to drive my wife's Jeep now and then, but it's a Liberty.
                        Pete
                        My New CD - Special Price!
                        My Previous CD
                        My Myspace Page
                        Kurgan's Bane

Comment

if its smoking it isnt running great.

Sure it is.
                          There's a gasket in there somewhere that isn't making a complete seal, it's useless to go spending $$ and hunting it down if I still don't need to add any oil between oil changes anyway, so who cares? When I have to start adding oil to it, THEN it becomes a problem to address.

The Band

Good Transactions

Comment

BTW - I do still get to drive my wife's Jeep now and then, but it's a Liberty.

That's not a jeep, neither are the 4 door wranglers. Just saying, you'll never get a jeep wave in those.

Billows

Comment

I bought a Cherokee Sport new in 2000. It was totaled Huricane Isabel flood in September 2003. Jeep had stopped making them by then so I found an identical black 2000 Cherokee Sport at Carmax. I drove that until about a year ago. I traded it in with 130k on it.

I ****************ing loved my Cherokees.

The Cherokee sports were still 2 doors then weren't they? I love the two door Cherokee sport, my goal is to find a Comanche at some point

Billows

Comment

Working...
                              X