X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band idea...portable stripper pole

I remember someone saying "Never underestimate the random appearance of a stripper pole for makings of a fun evening"

So...there ya go.

Now...how to execute?

Ideas?
    Spam'o'matic:

Nothing!

Meh.

Comment

I saw kid rock waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day at a small place, and he had strippers everywhere on stage. it made the show pretty awesome.
      ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
      Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
      carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

Take out a $30,000 loan for one
        There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

Billows
        Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

Comment

Bose PAS
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

Just put one up, unsecured at the top of course.

The first time some drunk tries to put their weight on it: THUD.

Make sure the "pole cam" is rolling.

Bose PAS

Also a good idea but the speaker moves it from "good laugh" to "lawsuit" territory.

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." -Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Comment

I play gigs at this dive bar and it has a stripper pole right next to me on stage. It's pretty awesome. I usually jump of stage at some point and just look up at the girls dancing. It's good because it gets other girls dancing next to it too. I hate to admit that I play next to a stripper pole but it's been pretty good. Definitely found me with some opportunities to talk to some girls. It's worked pretty well.

Comment

My roommate has one in our apartment, she practices on it all the time and it seems really stable.
                HD Kemper Demo Videos for your brain!

PRS SE Baritone FS - $525 with PRS gig bag

Originally Posted by Billyblades

I am anarchy ! You sir, are an ****************************!

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

All that said, I'm still a jackass.

Originally Posted by ComOp

The first rule of HCAF is that you ****************ing die in a fire.

Originally Posted by Nerine 8/2/2011

Not a ****************ing chance. Seriously. Sig it bishes

Musics: http://soundcloud.com/valtiel

Good deals with: Killing Nevada, Weathered, sam adams, JohnathanD, missingastring, thefyn, Killzone, LoopQuantum, MR MARCUS

Comment

approved
                  Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

There's a stripper pole in the middle of the dance floor where we jam. There are a few girls that are too good at it and they are hot to boot.
                    Yamaha FGX720SCA
                    Fender Stratocaster
                    Mesa Express 5:25
                    Roland Micro Cube
                    Bikers and Bands
                    For entertainment purposes only.

Comment

We played a club a few months ago that had like 4 stripper poles. By 1AM there was a line of chicks waiting to get on them.

Comment

I remember someone saying "Never underestimate the random appearance of a stripper pole for makings of a fun evening"

So...there ya go.

Now...how to execute?

Ideas?

You better get some damn good liability insurance, because I guaran-damn-tee you within the first week some drunk bitch is gonna get up there to attempt the cross knee release and bust her fat ass.
                        Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

Good idea, but not if you play in a heavy metal band, since you'll then only have guys and a few ugly women at your show.
                          Good deals with: the avenger, Zepsongs, BryanFTWL, gibbyshibby, marshmi, Ovid9, emptyparadigm, thesockmonster, Krunch79, VoodooChild24, espdna, StopReferencing, mhn433, NixerX, Mood Sphinx, itkindaworks, SomeDayRockstar, guller1, metz420(TGP)

Comment

Hmm...maybe it'd be better to hire a couple of "professionals" to pole-dance at our shows.

LOL...wonder what they'd charge...
                            Spam'o'matic:

Nothing!

Comment

Good idea, but not if you play in a heavy metal band, since you'll then only have guys and a few ugly women at your show.

Probably worse, since it could be biker bars that we'll be playing at more often than not.
                              Spam'o'matic:

Nothing!

Comment

Working...
                              X