Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you are really close to Dave and Buster's and the IMAX theatre.
    great trades with: dixie789456, downer01,norton666 and over 200 positive feedbacks on Ebay.

Comment

great trades with: dixie789456, downer01,norton666 and over 200 positive feedbacks on Ebay.

Comment

You are in Denver in January, take the ski train to Winter Park and carve that **************** up. You could go to a mall or an Imax theater or you could go skiing, easy choice for me.

Comment

You are in Denver in January, take the ski train to Winter Park and carve that **************** up. You could go to a mall or an Imax theater or you could go skiing, easy choice for me.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by petersenb9
            View Post

Indeed we are. We are downtown right now freezin' out tits off!!!
            Mesa/Boogie Mob

AMT Army-Lt. Colonel AnGuS

Clips (Click Me):

For Good Transactions Click Me

BRO CLUB: Member

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by petersenb9
              View Post

Indeed we are. We are downtown right now freezin' out tits off!!!
              Mesa/Boogie Mob

AMT Army-Lt. Colonel AnGuS

Clips (Click Me):

For Good Transactions Click Me

BRO CLUB: Member

Comment

As a former denver resident:

Check out a show at the Gothic Theatre. One of the coolest venues I've ever been to.

Have a rio (the place is called the "rio") margarita. They enforce a strict limit on these. There is a reason. And it is justified.

Tattered cover book store. Just a cool book store.

Go to the buckhorn exchange. Oldest liquor liscense in Denver. Have some Rocky Mountain oysters while there. They're actually tasty and you can tell everyone you had them.

Comment

As a former denver resident:

Check out a show at the Gothic Theatre. One of the coolest venues I've ever been to.

Have a rio (the place is called the "rio") margarita. They enforce a strict limit on these. There is a reason. And it is justified.

Tattered cover book store. Just a cool book store.

Go to the buckhorn exchange. Oldest liquor liscense in Denver. Have some Rocky Mountain oysters while there. They're actually tasty and you can tell everyone you had them.

Comment

Take the ski train to winter park and go skiing.

Comment

Take the ski train to winter park and go skiing.

Comment

And the buckhorn exchange is literally off of a light rail stop. It's a 10 minute rail ride from where you're at.

Comment

And the buckhorn exchange is literally off of a light rail stop. It's a 10 minute rail ride from where you're at.

Comment

Burn down peyton manning's house.
                            My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                            Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                              Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                                View Post

Now now, don't go blaming Peyton for the Chiefs decade long slide to worst team in the league.

Peyton > entire KC organization

Just remember, it's not the Broncos that beat everyone. It has been Peyton onemanteam Manning.

Anyway, Jer, have your wife watch the kids and go get legally high

Comment

Working...
                                X