No announcement yet.

The Official HCAF MMA thread.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meh, I think its just a cop out.
    ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
    Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
    carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• Gonna be interesting watching Kimbo on TUF. People genuinely improve on that show. Looks like it will be a good for his fans, him and the UFC. At least he knows his place. Which IMO is TUF quality.
      Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

• I have to imagine that dana will pair him up on this entrance match with some one that will rock him hard, or a huge BJJ guy. I cant see kimbo gettin in the house. This seems like Dana wanting to look like the good guy by still giving kimbo a chance, but at the same time wants to see him fall.
        ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by nvcreations
          View Post

I have to imagine that dana will pair him up on this entrance match with some one that will rock him hard, or a huge BJJ guy. I cant see kimbo gettin in the house. This seems like Dana wanting to look like the good guy by still giving kimbo a chance, but at the same time wants to see him fall.

There is no fight to get in the house next season.
          Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

• Dana has talked so much **************** on Kimbo that he will find a way for him not to get on the show.
            Good transactions: tolling bells, leod_74, phatgirl, Megadeth6784, duderanimous, JoshuaTSP, mttmg, Rocked Star, New Builder, Zemmy, Brutal Truth, Incarta, needleTOink, outtahear, guitar_dude45, kidgloves, Chad-ro, Ibenhad,TruSlice, Squatandgobble, DoubleBarrel

Comment

• Brown v Faber II this weekend. I hope brown KO's him again. Faber got too cocky.
              Good transactions: tolling bells, leod_74, phatgirl, Megadeth6784, duderanimous, JoshuaTSP, mttmg, Rocked Star, New Builder, Zemmy, Brutal Truth, Incarta, needleTOink, outtahear, guitar_dude45, kidgloves, Chad-ro, Ibenhad,TruSlice, Squatandgobble, DoubleBarrel

Comment

• Ill be there

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by anti-flag193
                  View Post

Dana has talked so much **************** on Kimbo that he will find a way for him not to get on the show.

Yeah, he might do something crazy like "have him fight."
                  "congrats, and have a good day ****************ING your guitar!" - dunning-kruger

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by thefyn
                    View Post

There is no fight to get in the house next season.

wat?!?!?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by anti-flag193
                      View Post

I've been away but just watched the Dream fights last night. Lol. Every time Canseco punched he'd spin around and run. He did hit Choi with a few decent punches though. I was sad over Hunt losing again. He's a very entertaining fighter but hasn't shown it lately. Sapp fight was funny. Disappointed Mayhem lost, he's a cool guy but outclassed in this fight.

Mayhem didn't lose, although he should have. He landed a big-time illegal kick to Jacare and should've been DQ'ed...but the fight was ruled a No Contest. Mayhem talked a bunch of **************** after the fight too...I hope Jacare pulls a Babalu on his ass in the re-rematch.

A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.

--Carl Sagan

Comment

• ANYONE excited for strikeforce on saturday? I am an arlovski fan so:

http://sherdog.com/news/press_releas...t-rogers-17557

Comment

• The whole card should be good. I think Rogers will be simply outclassed by Arlovski although he hits hard. I'm pretty confident that Diaz will beat Smith although Smith is crazy and could do what he does best with a crazy KO. I'm pulling for Lawler to beat Sheilds too. I like Lawler's style.

Comment

• pulling for Shields of course

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked
                              View Post

pulling for Shields of course

Not a Lawler fan?

Comment

• So excited, got strikeforce on tv tomorrow, and then going to WEC on Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                                X