Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official HCAF MMA thread.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes sir! LI does **************** right, no matter how much hate he generates!

And did you see the "jiu jitsu battle?"

Going to be an "elite" invitation only comp setup. But LI's setup is awesome. Dudes a money maker lol
    ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
    Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
    carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• Is Keenan really that good? he looks friggin amazing in that vid, what a stud. That brit was a jerkoff. I thought that swiss guy that looked like Joachim Hansen was going to take everybody, he just looked so flexable and powerful.
      Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

• lol @ that dude giving up

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by jnurp
          View Post

Is Keenan really that good? he looks friggin amazing in that vid, what a stud. That brit was a jerkoff. I thought that swiss guy that looked like Joachim Hansen was going to take everybody, he just looked so flexable and powerful.

keenan is basically a full time BJJ kid. His dad takes him all over the country to train at as many different gyms as possible, to learn as much as possible from different academies/styles. He is a product of lloyd irvin who is known for cranking out absolute monsters in the lower belt ranks (rarely sees any success at black belt, brown is slowly increasing).
          ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***

Comment

• Man....Keenan and all them badasses at Irvin's live in a house together. Its pretty awesome.

A bad ass local purple belt I used to train with went to live in that house some months ago.

This week he got charged with rape.

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/1/9/385...hultz-arrested

Comment

• gotta love the bjj police. looks like Lloyd has a past...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/10...rvin-rape-case

Comment

• OMG WTF LOLZ
                OMG WTF LOLZ commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey kenny, what gym do you train at?

I just started training again and kinda want to do a BJJ trip somewhere. Ill probably go bunk in NYC and train at Shaolin's for a week but im curious where you're at. Easy coast training is fun.

Also, do you know of any hostel type places around there? Not the kind where you get chopped into bits.

• Thread resurrection. So GSP vacated his title. Lawler vs Hendricks for the title. Thoughts?

Good transactions: tolling bells, leod_74, phatgirl, Megadeth6784, duderanimous, JoshuaTSP, mttmg, Rocked Star, New Builder, Zemmy, Brutal Truth, Incarta, needleTOink, outtahear, guitar_dude45, kidgloves, Chad-ro, Ibenhad,TruSlice, Squatandgobble, DoubleBarrel

Comment

• anti-flag193
                anti-flag193 commented
                Editing a comment

Weidman is the man. Can't believe that happened to Silva. Vitor vs Weidman should me amazing. I think Weidman has what it takes to tame the trt beast.

• wow, this place really does suck. Sad. Used to be a fun place.

Good transactions: tolling bells, leod_74, phatgirl, Megadeth6784, duderanimous, JoshuaTSP, mttmg, Rocked Star, New Builder, Zemmy, Brutal Truth, Incarta, needleTOink, outtahear, guitar_dude45, kidgloves, Chad-ro, Ibenhad,TruSlice, Squatandgobble, DoubleBarrel

Comment

Working...
              X