Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official HCAF MMA thread.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn forest, as always, looked ****************ing shreded at the weigh ins! Silva just looked sloppy (though he has never had a solid body). silva got some boos as he hit the stage
    ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
    Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
    carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• damn BJ got HELLA boos
      ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***

Comment

• im rooting for Legionarius, just cuz i love his nickname!
        Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

• Anderson Silva never ****************s around with Americans.

He ****************s around with the Canadian...the Brazilian...

He just whoops dat ass on the Americans.

Comment

• Forrest is getting ko'd in the first. I would be shocked to see it go past the 3 minute mark. Anderson has something to prove, forrest is in the way.

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

LAWL

Comment

• Forrest is getting ko'd in the first. I would be shocked to see it go past the 3 minute mark. Anderson has something to prove, forrest is in the way.

Forrest is definitely the underdog, but he will NOT get ko'd in the first. That is the only prediction I feel comfortable with lol

Comment

• I hope Forrest takes it. Not a huge fan but I wouldn't mind seeing Silva losing. Shake things up
                Good dealings with:
                dcindc, BrendanO, JoshuaTSP, Overwhelmed987, GodBlessTexas, denracho

Comment

• I hope Forrest takes it. Not a huge fan but I wouldn't mind seeing Silva losing. Shake things up

doesnt shake much up since its a higher weight class.

Comment

• Forrest is a very slow fighter with terrible footwork. THere is no way that this fight deosnt look like Silva Leben unless it goes to a clinch/dirty boxing fight which is Forrest's only chance.

LAWL

Comment

• i'm excited about both the main fights tonight

forrest is definitely the underdog, but you never know when he's gonna pull a major upset

florian should push bj pretty hard, altho i don't think he has much of a chance at beating him
                      Framus Cobra, Mesa Mark III, VHT Deliverance, Ampeg SS150
                      Splawn OS 2x12 & two 4x12's

Comment

• Forrest is a very slow fighter with terrible footwork. THere is no way that this fight deosnt look like Silva Leben unless it goes to a clinch/dirty boxing fight which is Forrest's only chance.

If it goes to the ground I can see Forrest keeping silva there. He will just out muscle him with ease

Comment

• If it goes to the ground I can see Forrest keeping silva there. He will just out muscle him with ease

He will out technique him on the ground too.

I watched that video on mmaweekly.com of Silva rolling.

The dude ain't no black belt, thats for sure.

Comment

• He will out technique him on the ground too.

yelloooo didnt you see him catch an out of breath Lutter . In all fairness, he did escape everything Leites attempted with ease. 9/10 guys would have been subbed by Leites even in those brief exchanges on the ground. Anderson is one of the most elusive guys on the feet and on the ground. He may not ahve offensive black belt skills, but his sub defense is second to none, cept if your name is Ryo and you go for teh amazin flying scissor heel hook.

LAWL

Comment

• He will out technique him on the ground too.

Body triangle - elbow to the dome piece = Black Belt.

JUST BLEEEEEEEEEEEED

Comment

• I'm on my way to the fight right now and I'm pretty excited, it should be a good night. I have seats 15 rows from the cage.
                                So far I have met Forrest,spider,florian,gsp,tito ortiz,Logan,arianny and a bunch of other fighters and everybody has been really cool and took pics and signed stuff for my 11yr old son and my friends. I'm pulling for spider tonight and I think bj is gonna win. Philly fans are crazy too.

Comment

Working...
                                X