Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official HCAF MMA thread.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, cept' the excuse wasn't one, as GSP had Vaseline all over him.

I brought this up in the last thread and NO ONE said ****************, but watch the start of the GSP fight against thiago. you see the officials freak out before they let them even touch gloves because of the GOBS of ****************ing vasoline on GSP ALREADY!!! I know it didnt have anything to do with the outcome of the fight, but this ****************er has been, and continues to grease like a piston
    ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
    Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
    carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• Yeah I guess a 3rd fight will determine everything once and for all.

Bj's still whining, even believes GSP is roiding. Whatever, I hope he's focused on Florian.

even if hes not roiding hes raping as seen in the above pics

btw, I love amir. He is the first person on TUF that just really seemed like a good guy all around. Danzig was up there but with less personality. Though the humming bird feeder incident was awesome lol.
      ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***

Comment

• The lhw division has been shaken up enough. Belt has gone through like 5 fighters in 2 years.

**************** that, no belt is ever shaken up ENOUGH. I agree that the lhw class is quite talented, but a new breed from mw could really throw a wrench in the lhw machine. Nothing like competition to keep things interesting.

-D
        Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

Comment

• even if hes not roiding hes raping as seen in the above pics

btw, I love amir. He is the first person on TUF that just really seemed like a good guy all around. Danzig was up there but with less personality. Though the humming bird feeder incident was awesome lol.

Yeah I agree 100% about Amir. He's got the right attitude and is just a likable dude. I know he went to Holland to train, too. Big things happening for this guy in the future.
          Fender Jazzmaster Classic Player Series
          Godin Exit-22
          Red Bear MK60
          Red Bear 4x12
          HCAF Red*Bear Clique

Comment

• Just got back from the brazilian jiu jitsu academy, The teacher was taught by Carlson Gracie, Pretty cool guy. My first class today, and they taught us how to get out of side control while turning that into a choke, 15 minute sparring and I went up against a guy 25 pounds bigger which kinda sucked. and just some ways to gain control on the ground as well as getting out of certain situations. It was awesome and alot of work. I give you guys that train alot of respect.
            Originally Posted by BrendanO

Oh, well then, let me get out my jizz bib and we'll have a party.

Comment

• Just got back from the brazilian jiu jitsu academy, The teacher was taught by Carlson Gracie, Pretty cool guy. My first class today, and they taught us how to get out of side control while turning that into a choke, 15 minute sparring and I went up against a guy 25 pounds bigger which kinda sucked. and just some ways to gain control on the ground as well as getting out of certain situations. It was awesome and alot of work. I give you guys that train alot of respect.

yeah JJ is a ****************ing work out. was that your first class ever or just a seminar?
              Godin Exit-22
              Red Bear MK60
              Red Bear 4x12
              HCAF Red*Bear Clique

Comment

• meh amir has good submissions (poor cb lol) and his striking looks crisp but he lacks power. Guys who lack power have to have a specialty to excel at this stage. Amir is good at everything but not great. He is a small dude in his weight class, i think he is going to get thrown around like a rag doll if he ever faces Nate or Wilson Goviea. If you look at the best guys in any division they do one or many things very well, not just adequate at all things. If you dont have power you better have wrestling, bjj, or technical striking on your side and i just dont see Amir being that much better than anybody at any of those things. i think the guy is awesome for the sport and I will root like hell for him, but he is a B level fighter at best. he will never be a top 10 fighter unless he gets really lucky in a big break fight.
                Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

• meh amir has good submissions (poor cb lol) and his striking looks crisp but he lacks power. Guys who lack power have to have a specialty to excel at this stage. Amir is good at everything but not great. He is a small dude in his weight class, i think he is going to get thrown around like a rag doll if he ever faces Nate or Wilson Goviea. If you look at the best guys in any division they do one or many things very well, not just adequate at all things. If you dont have power you better have wrestling, bjj, or technical striking on your side and i just dont see Amir being that much better than anybody at any of those things. i think the guy is awesome for the sport and I will root like hell for him, but he is a B level fighter at best. he will never be a top 10 fighter unless he gets really lucky in a big break fight.

That part almost described Fedor...uh anyway, he's fighting at 170 now isn't he?
                  Godin Exit-22
                  Red Bear MK60
                  Red Bear 4x12
                  HCAF Red*Bear Clique

Comment

• I hope Anderson gets prison raped.

**************** yeah!
                    Although I agree with everyone else, I don't think it'll happen.
                    lefty playing lefty.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

Cows had thousands of years to develop shoulder fired assault rifles and rocket-propelled grenade launchers. We beat them to it, now they must pay.

Comment

• That part almost described Fedor...uh anyway, he's fighting at 170 now isn't he?

noooooo, Fedor is amazing at everything. His power, his precision, his footwork, his defense, his hips, his ground game, his submission defense...he is amazing at everything although it is not textbook amazing. Its amazing in the sense that it all works perfectly for him, but it goes against everything you are taught while learning the skills. Bisping is an example of a fighter like Amir, really good at everything but not great and no power. And yes i guess he is fighting at 170, my bad. He should do fine at 170.

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

LAWL

Comment

• yeah JJ is a ****************ing work out. was that your first class ever or just a seminar?

first class ever, great experience. I will be learning muy thai and bjj once a week from now on. Pretty stoked about it. got my ass submitted and tossed around alot, I will be a sore mess soon.
                        Originally Posted by BrendanO

Oh, well then, let me get out my jizz bib and we'll have a party.

Comment

• **************** that, no belt is ever shaken up ENOUGH. I agree that the lhw class is quite talented, but a new breed from mw could really throw a wrench in the lhw machine. Nothing like competition to keep things interesting.

-D

Yeah but the problem that presents is now you have a bunch of champs that can't defend their title, and in a lot of peoples minds, you arent a real champion until youve defended your belt 2-3 times and won. Otherwise, some could consider it a fluke, even serra can get a belt.

Comment

• I brought this up in the last thread and NO ONE said ****************, but watch the start of the GSP fight against thiago. you see the officials freak out before they let them even touch gloves because of the GOBS of ****************ing vasoline on GSP ALREADY!!! I know it didnt have anything to do with the outcome of the fight, but this ****************er has been, and continues to grease like a piston

I remember that, and that **************** should get fines and suspensions.

ESPECIALLY when a guys game is bjj.

Comment

• **************** that, no belt is ever shaken up ENOUGH. I agree that the lhw class is quite talented, but a new breed from mw could really throw a wrench in the lhw machine. Nothing like competition to keep things interesting.

-D

do you even know what you are saying? with 5 belts in 12 months that means that every 2.4 months there is a new champ... trust me, if it is not the new dragon lord, any other TC for LHW will MURDER silva. he will be pinned to the ground, and molested like a... nevermind.

Comment

• gsp used more grease when he rocked that asian chicks ass that night...leave georges alone.

LAWL

Comment

Working...
                                X