No announcement yet.

Interstellar

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interstellar

This is a new track we recorded at our rehearsal place. Hope you like it and thanks for listening!

Similar comments as last time. It didn't "take off" until past a minute in and then didn't go anywhere. You're all talented and I could see this as background for maybe a light show or vid. The songwriter wannabe in me thinks you need to find someone to write lyrics and maybe a vocalist assuming none of you sing.
    Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Member of the Schecter Society
    Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

• mcpepe
      mcpepe commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DeepEnd!. We like the instrumental music you can hear in films, ads, animations,....what you call background music is what we want to do.

It's cool if you want to perform instrumental music but listen to Duke Ellington's "Caravan" or Elmer Bernstein's "Magnificent Seven" theme some time. Both have continuity of theme but neither is simply repetition of the same thing.
    Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Member of the Schecter Society
    Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I think you should make it a bit more interesting at the beginning to really get the listener to hear further. It's simply not happening enough in the first 35sec to draw the attention of the listener

Comment

Hey, I like it! I can imagine it as a background music in action PC game or something like that.
        Last edited by Tom Sklenar; 09-27-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X