Korg M50 Limited Edition Colours

MartinHines

• Members

Too bad. I'd guess Jem Godfrey would jump all over it
:p
Even though he kinda dislikes Korg.

Damn that Godfrey, he should know better... He used an M3 on Milliontown I believe.

Edit: (just read it on the frostmusic.net forum. You know that poster pajter is a friend of mine, excellent drummer!)

• Members

I always wondered how colorblind people know what sort of specific color they don't see, when they actually have never seen that color. I have impression that such unfortunate experience is, as if we would try to explain what color are the radio waves.

• Members

Well, don't think I care for these colors, but I like the options. Ther's too much red with Nord gear, so I'll take a yellow also. White is good. Love my M3M color. I'd like to see orange as an option. There's still only one orange keyboard in existence ever.

• Members

I always wondered how colorblind people know what sort of specific color they don't see, when they actually have never seen that color. I have impression that such unfortunate experience is, as if we would try to explain what color are the radio waves.

Here's a few ways to tell.

http://www.google.com/search?q=color+blind+test&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GWYE

I've seen some of these tests in magazines too.

• Members

How anyone could possibly choose anything over good 'ol black is a mystery to me. Unless you're talking about the racially equal cookie, black is the way to go as for as boards are concerned.

Couldn't even entertain the M3 (if I had the $$!) because of that bright white that would blind me...the fire engine red of the Nord is way too much flash and distracting, and the Big Bird yellow of the M50's above...yuck!

Archived