Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Is Good!

This is most excellent! This new design of this forum is good! We must celebrate!

I show you my Grandmother's organ! Beautiful is it not?!

organ.png

But I am a modern man. I wish to gain access to the modern synthesizer with all of the best features available. I will work hard and save to buy the new Prophet '12!! For it is a beautiful synthesizer! For now, I will have to get by with a Yamaha DJX. It has beautiful strings sounds and a built-in drummer! I was going to get married very soon, but the woman will not wait until after the Prophet '12 arrives. Yet good fortune smiles. I can replace the woman with a new one imported from, where else...Russia!! Thank you for reading my post!

Attached Files

Good fortune abound. You might be the savior of this place, with a little help from myself. Prophet 12. :catmad: :heart:

Comment

swardle wrote:

... I can replace the woman with a new one imported from, where else...Russia!! Thank you for reading my post!

she is beautiful, is she not?

lsososo

Attached Files
    Hi Mom!

Comment

new forum sucks!

Comment

• wwwjd
        wwwjd commented
        Editing a comment
        truth. can't even find the "Quote" thing. this is easily now the WORST navigating forum I use online, compared to the other 10. so I don't bother coming in much anymore. I guess "my type" are not needed here.

Working...
    X