Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear Review: Crosley Phase Linear Ionic Induction Voice Processing System - Walter Becker (1950-2017)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Review: Crosley Phase Linear Ionic Induction Voice Processing System - Walter Becker (1950-2017)

Came across this today. I didn't know Walter Becker did gear reviews. (link below)

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?photoid=32063235.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	32063244

LINK
    Last edited by Etienne Rambert; 09-18-2017, 07:07 PM.
    He has escaped! Youtube , ​Murika , France

That's a very cool nugget you found Etienne! And you know, the article reads just like I would think Walter Becker wrote...
    http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

Originally posted by AlamoJoe View Post
      That's a very cool nugget you found Etienne! And you know, the article reads just like I would think Walter Becker wrote...

Of course, it was all written about analogue technology. I don't know if he ever wrote reviews of digital gear.
      Last edited by Etienne Rambert; 09-18-2017, 10:15 PM.

Comment

I sincerely hope everyone understands it's not exactly a real gear review article...

nat

Comment

Nat, have you ever worked with the Crosley Phase Linear Ionic Induction Voice Processing System?

In the twilight age between late analogue & early digital, they used to cost a fortune. I check Reverb for them now and then. Scarce as hen's teeth.
          Last edited by Etienne Rambert; 09-21-2017, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X