Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need cash

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse







X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I need cash

    I need cash.

    Where can I exchange my over 120 Kudos into Swiss Francs?


  • #2

    My first thought was "Angelo earned 120 Kudos?!?!?" Granted, you can be incredibly helpful... and you can be, um. So, I figured you'd have minus or 0 Kudos due to the balancing effect of the extremely satisfied and grateful and the extremely agitated. 

    ___

    Comment


    • Rudolf von Hagenwil
      Editing a comment

      Lee Knight wrote:

      My first thought was "Angelo earned 120 Kudos?!?!?" Granted, you can be incredibly helpful... and you can be, um. So, I figured you'd have minus or 0 Kudos due to the balancing effect of the extremely satisfied and grateful and the extremely agitated. 


       

      there is more knowledge and wisdom in the agitated me, therefor this kudos should count at lerast double, I mean who is interested in harmonic partials or harmony structures with chordal movement which have 11 notes spread over 7 octaves, that stuff is total worthless for songwriters


  • #3

    Rudolf von Hagenwil wrote:

    I need cash.


    Where can I exchange my over 120 Kudos into Swiss Francs?




    If you find such a broker, let me know, as I believe I can manufacture a large number of kudos for you in short order. 


    Terry D.

    Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

    Comment


    • Rudolf von Hagenwil
      Editing a comment

      MrKnobs wrote:

      If you find such a broker, let me know, as I believe I can manufacture a large number of kudos for you in short order. 

      Terry D.


       

      any idea how we can turn kudos to swiss francs into a ponzi system?

Working...
X