Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by vidiot72
    View Post

There was a guy that was wanting like a dozen of these and I accidentally deleted his contact info. If you read this pm me your number again please!

That was me...I sent it again with my phone #
    Good dealings with....stratedge09 , Holy War , Lonnie99 , Vidiot , brianeharmonjr , CaViTaTioN and a lot more I just can't remeber now

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by vidiot72
      View Post

I got this man! I'm going home and I'm gonna figure this **************** out!

How much space do I have?

let me measure for u and i'll post it here
      CHICAGO, IL
      NO COAST PUNK/ROCKABILLY/PSYCHOBILLY
      Bluff city records/studios
      the SIX STRING SINNERS
      TOO CLOSE TO PERFECT
      LIVING IN VANS

Proudly endorsed by Gibson Guitar picks.
      good deals with: PRSisbest, jasonA84, Inhatredofme (X2), dachuckster

Comment

3in long would be perfect to cover it without goin over the " gretsch" logo

and 1.5in is the widest it can go
        CHICAGO, IL
        NO COAST PUNK/ROCKABILLY/PSYCHOBILLY
        Bluff city records/studios
        the SIX STRING SINNERS
        TOO CLOSE TO PERFECT
        LIVING IN VANS

Proudly endorsed by Gibson Guitar picks.
        good deals with: PRSisbest, jasonA84, Inhatredofme (X2), dachuckster

Comment

Here is a sample, this is my strat...I am about to trade out some tuing gears so I haven't sprayed the laquer coat yet. It gives a pretty good idea though.

Custom Headstock Decals Here
          Good deals with:Flying Dutchman, Altgtr33X2, richie888,brokenarrow5, Mr_GoodBomb,fresh_oil,jl in nc, hartguitars, cwilliams963, TFM53, SnoMan97, telemanX2,StratoSlacker,tocs100X2,newbuilder, ajympt,senor-penguin,tobildteleez,djfrank,mooncalf, samthinguy,dragula1971X3,fulcrumpoint,TraumaRN,Dr. Scottie C,SGFaust,Jealousblues,gtrmaestro,JonathanD, badshawn6060,rocktuna,MatrixClaw,billcheckrules,lh rocker,smorgdonkey,sublimeride,loodsCFHCG,teletayl or,turnitto11,Yo_Squig

Comment

How well can you replicate pearloid effect. I have an all original vintage Carvin that I refinished a while back and inadvertently damaged the headstock overlay. The plastic pearloid logos were not salvageable since it was embedded in the overlay. Would you be able to replicate something like that? I have a pic of the original overlay before the 'accident'.

Comment

HERE YA GO MATT!!!!

[PIC DELETED, CLEANING UP THE THREAD]
              Good deals with:Flying Dutchman, Altgtr33X2, richie888,brokenarrow5, Mr_GoodBomb,fresh_oil,jl in nc, hartguitars, cwilliams963, TFM53, SnoMan97, telemanX2,StratoSlacker,tocs100X2,newbuilder, ajympt,senor-penguin,tobildteleez,djfrank,mooncalf, samthinguy,dragula1971X3,fulcrumpoint,TraumaRN,Dr. Scottie C,SGFaust,Jealousblues,gtrmaestro,JonathanD, badshawn6060,rocktuna,MatrixClaw,billcheckrules,lh rocker,smorgdonkey,sublimeride,loodsCFHCG,teletayl or,turnitto11,Yo_Squig

Comment

I don't know man, never done it before. I could give it a shot I suppose. If I can't do pearl look I could certainly do something...I guess that's better than nothing, right? PM me the before and after! If I can't fix it I (for some bizarre reason have some mother of toilet set around here somewhere that I could send you. You could take it to someone and really get it done proper, that would probably be real pricey though.

Comment

[PIC DELETED, CLEANING UP THE THREAD]

Comment

Pm'd brother.
                    Great Deals

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Damn son! Not only are you a master dealer, I also crown you king of the multiquote!

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
                    SG ARMY: pfc, res.
                    Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

Got it! Here's my Tele. I just did it and haven't done the laquer yet but just another example. There are some reflections, those aren't flaws. I'm doing a test on a black headstock guitar as soon as the ink dries so I'll post those up in a few hours. Black is looking like a real pain so I may have to keep those really simple.

Comment

Heee, Heee, post #69

Comment

Some different images I can use in the decal. These look really cool against light wood. If you want something specific just let me know, I can probablly do it. Picture of your kids, dog, naked girlfriend, guitar...whatever!

Comment

hey vid,

i want that skull and crossbones in the middle with a gibson logo..... done in gold... mock up for me....?
                            Just jammin....
                            http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=830593

Check Out;
                            http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...hp?21-Cool-Jam

Comment

This is too cool- he's working on a logo for my barn door tele using a pic of the tele as the fill color for the letters. I'm finding myself wanting to re logo things that already have them.
                              Good deals with:
                              FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,
                              ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,
                              AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,
                              downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76

Comment

sorry if you have allready posted this info I didn't see it. What are the size limitations? Can you put them on the body of the guitar? how do you protect it, a coat of poly or something?
                                Great deals with; BionicMark, mahon451, mrandolph, sdhupelia, metal0822, GibsonVMan, SAWTOOTHGRINX, Azhrei, Lonnie99, Teleman, thebrokenvow, richardson, fatbagg, tian, fenderhw77, mylastflight, fred....many more to come

the rig;
                                PRS....SAS
                                Badcat Panther R
                                Mesa 3/4 4x12
                                Boss effects
                                Crybaby

"It's ****************ing Cristal, everything else is piss!"-QT

Comment

Working...
                                X