Boss TU-15 tuner

Alchemist

• Members

I bought this for my acoustic rig and to do setup work on my electrics when needed.... IMO its quite nice, works very well, and it appears to be very sensitive.... I've been using it to setup my acoustics, but I imagine it would be nice to have for electrics as well if you dont use a pedalboard (in which case I use a Pitchblack which is also great)...

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-TU15-Chromatic-Tuner-with-AccuPitch?sku=213013

241454.jpg

just thought I would share :)

• Members

I woulda gotten another Korg Pitchblack+(+/- 0.1 cent), or the Peterson Strobostomp(+/- 0.1 cent). Don't use that Boss to set intonation.
:lol:

hard to plug in an acoustic.... :idk:

the peterson was too pricey, I'm no expert on acoustics, but I dont find them to have near the same adjustability (at least not within my skill level to work on them) to warrant spending an extra $120 (I paid $80 for the Boss at my local store) for the peterson

that was my main motivation behind this purchase, but overall I find it to be a good tool.... the readings are very sensitive, I havent done side by side with the pitchblack, but it appears to me at least that you can zero in to dead center more easily with the needle than with the LED display because of its sensitivity :idk:

Archived