help a fellow HC memeber out in these hard times.........

chrisebrooks06

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got a loaded strat style pickguard from an aria strat. It's a bit yellow (reliced?) but will get someone out of jail for the bits.

Free in the UK?

Chris how about just PMing me the link for the you tube amp demo?

John:)

will do look out for it around 2pm mate :thu:

cheers

chris

• Members

I've got a trem setup, tuners, and a W/B/W SSS loaded pickguard all from a Peavey Raptor. The tuners may not be too well, but the trem wouldn't be bad if it was blocked. The pups aren't bad, from what I can remember, and the pots and switch are all good. I can ship 'em out to whoever PMs me for 'em.

I can also ship out two Epiphone G400 pups as soon as I can save up the money for some BGs to throw in that guitar.

All free, of course. I've also got two Jackson pups that came from my Kelly. Not sure what type they are, but they sound hot.

AND! I've also got a DiMarzio ClipLok strap, in white color. And a 2.5" or 3" Dunlop strap, nylon, I think. Or is it Planet Waves.. :idk:

So, recap:

Trem (Fender-style, btw)

6 in line tuners

W/B/W SSS loaded pickguard

Epiphone G400 Alnico 5 pickups (as soon as I can rake in the money for some BGs..)

Jackson Kelly stock pickups

White DiMarzio ClipLok strap

2.5"/3" Dunlop (or Planet Waves) nylon strap

PM me.

I'm only 18 years old, graduating high school this year, and attending college immediately after. I'll be living with my parents during my first year, though, so I probably will not experience the economic distress as much as many of you guys have. You've all got my condolences and hope, though.

Great idea, btw, chrisebrooks06. :thu:

Archived