help a fellow HC memeber out in these hard times.........

chrisebrooks06

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have given most of my unused stuff up in the "free stuff" thread, but thats starting to get a little messy with people wanting to trade, plus there's the "you have to donate something to get something" that TBH if someone was in a bad way they wouldn't be able to do. then there's those who donate a couple of picks, then ask for...well alot. I hope this thread works out.

btw for me the fastest, best, cheapest, most dependable way to ship is "USPS 3 day priority mail". I'll have a look around to see what I got.

johnny

well hopefully this thread should work as its a donation, so nothing should get messy, i really it doesnt :)

• Members

howdy all,i never really post much on here but i thought i should. i think this is a great thing to do helping people in need is the greatest feeling in the world.any who i have a stop tail piece bridge complete with studs and the threaded bits the go into the body, plus two sets of cheap nonsealed tuners if anyone can use them they work great and like new. lets keep this goin guys:thu:

• Members

One set of dimarzio strat pu's taken from a mid 90s US charvel San dimas. Black. I Have no idea which model they are, but they are true single coils, and have flush pole pieces

are these the type of pickups without the tabs (?)...basically would it fit this route, without the "notches"...

charvel2.jpg

as far as what i got.

white sinlge ply s/s/s strat pickguard and matching back plate

a couple output jacks

might have a full set of squier electronics soon, but with an iffy 5 way switch. depends on if my professor needs it or not, as i said he could have them if he needs them.

creme control cover for LP...

the control cover is too large for my epi LP, maybe it came off a gibson? if anyone has a creme control cover for an epi LP that would just make my day:)

• Members

well here's what I found: a pair of pots from an old guitar that was in pieces when I got it, so I have never tried them, but they seem to be very smooth turning. they have the output jack with them, but the wire's are taped together. they are 500k pots with a cap that say's 427k????

and a set of 2 vol & 2 tone pots that came in the same box with the other parts. they feel very tight. they have very old large paper caps between the vol & tone pots, that say 1mfd. each tone pot has a resister on it between the outside lugs, I don't remember my colors, but they are; yellow, pink, orange, silver (you can get a color chart at radio crap) I have no idea what the rating are. you would think 500k, but the humbuckers that where on the guitar weren't really humbuckers(one of them fell apart last night, and although the case was large humbucker case there was only one bobbin inside and no not P90 bobbin either as there was pleanty of room for a 2nd bobbin) lol. they are in need of cleaning to make them smooth again, and as I said I have no idea if they even work, but if someone wants to try them out there yours.

• Members

so far my :

all pedals are gone

and the amp is pretty much on its way too

thats me cleared for the moment but over the next week ill dig stuff out and post it.

honestly guys thanks so so much for supporting this thread i could never have done it without you guys and long may this thread continue

thanks

chris

Archived