Blackstar HT5's are in stock

Jigowatt

• Members

I just ordered one of those little Vox AC4's. It will be here on Wed.

The HT5 has a lot more going for it for the extra $100, so I'll probably end up getting one eventually. Blackstar is going to have a huge hit on their hands with that little amp.

• Members

I have one on the way @ the blem price they had months ago - $221 shipped.
:p

That's a great deal, you'll be glad you waited it out.:thu:

This little amp is unreal! JCM 800 tones at reasonable volume levels. Hell yes!

• Members

The HT-5 is a killer amp. Those of you that get them this go around are going to love them. I've had a chance to spend some time with mine now and I love it. I've even gigged with mine. That little monster even holds up in a band situation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i called 2 guitar centers today. in stock, but they will not sell just the head alone. 599 for the stack. big mistake.

I don't know if that is a mistake. I got the cabs with mine and they are really great. I would highly recommend them. There are plenty of people that want the cabs. GC will have a harder time selling the cabs alone.

• Members

I don't know if that is a mistake. I got the cabs with mine and they are really great. I would highly recommend them. There are plenty of people that want the cabs. GC will have a harder time selling the cabs alone.

agreed, but theres also alot of people that have a cab surplus, like myself.

what i dont like is GC refusing to separate them. especially considering one can order them online without the cab.

it might be just because they are new or something.

i have gone through the whole gamut of mini amps in the past couple years, starting with a bumbox...and i dont want another small cabinet. nor is it better than what i currently have. i would prefer it as an option, and not a requirement.

so not for the first time, i say eff guitar center.

Archived