FMyLife.com - amusing/sad tales

Phait

• Members

http://www.fmylife.com

Today, I had an ultrasound in fear of testicular cancer. I apparently signed papers allowing an intern to do it for practice. She was in her early 20s and smoking hot so as she was rubbing jelly on my testes I got an erection. FML

---

Today, I was laying in bed naked and blindfolded. I told my boyfriend he could do anything he wanted to me. About 30 minutes later I get out of bed and find him in the computer room play World of Warcraft. His friends needed him. FML

---

Today, I found out my girlfriend of 5 years cheated on me. When confronted she told me, "I didn't get wet so it wasn't cheating." FML

• Members

That almost happened to me once. I was at at the doctor about a hernia, and he brought in a young, hot female new doctor who was training I guess. The reassuring smile and gentle touch did not help. I was using all my willpower thinking look at the color of the walls, look at the picture of the sailboat, I wonder if I paid my electric bill...

• Members

Today, I was playing guitar on the sidewalk and had my guitar case open for tips. A man came up with a folded piece of green paper, smiled and walked away. After I was finished, I looked at my tips. I unfolded the paper, it was a note that said "You suck!" FML

This anyone here?

Archived