Steve Vai posts in IAmA on Reddit, answers some questions.

deafinoneear

• Members

Looks like Vai is a redditor, and decided to post in "I Am A..." better known as "Ask Me Anything." People were trying to find out who he was and it was answered here, with a nice picture..

Sorry I didn't get this to you guys sooner, but I just found it this morning and I'm pretty sure he's not answering anymore.

Anyway, if you're interested, go check it out.

• Members

I really wish he wouldn't have outed himself so that he could have answered the questions fully and honestly. It almost seems a bit egotistical-- the whole point of writing in an AMA thread is that you can anonymously answer questions in an honest way, but it almost seemed like he wanted to be found out, like a publicity stunt or something. "Hay guise, look at me, I'm on the internet with Danny Devito! Shucks, ya found out who I am and now I can't answer your question about file sharing! Darn!

q54oO.jpg

VkG7g.jpg

• Members

and decided to post in "I Am A..." better known as "Ask Me Anything." People were trying to find out who he was and it was answered

Sorry I didn't get this to you guys sooner, but I just found it this morning and I'm pretty sure he's not answering anymore.

Anyway, if you're interested, go check it out.

Wow, you have NO life...

Archived