Is this a good deal(Epiphone Crestwood)?

rw34

• Members

Terrible deal.. Thats a good guitar, but it is NOT an "original".. Its a 70's MIJ Crestwood.. An excellent guitar to be sure, made by Matsumoko in Japan.. Top notch construction feel and tone.. I own one and its a superlative guitar. The guitar you pictured is worth about HALF the asking price!!!.. They are $300 or less all day, depending on condition.. "Issue" Crestwoods from the 70's can be had for less than $200.. Clean ones up to 450..
Originals from the early 1960's sell for $3,000, up to and beyond $7,000 depending on condition and year, with pre 1963 models going double what later models go for..
The MIJ Crestwoods from the 70's are really nice but are not considered collectable... If you are interested I have an absolutely gorgeous top of the line ET290 Crestwood, in a stunning sunburst with all gold hardware, bound ebony neck, thats in almost new unplayed condition that I never use... Original Epiphone logo hard case, and I'll sell it for about half the price of the one you pictured.. If thats the guitar you are looking for ,a 70's Epi Coronet, I'll give you the best deal around on a truly pristine one.. I don't need the money, but the guitar just doesn't get played much. and looks like it... let me know... bob bullet_bob@lycos.com

Archived