Friday Happy Hour Thread

Hoople Head

• Members

Also, for anyone that might plan on being snowed in on the east coast this weekend... don't forget to stock up on your milk, toilet paper, and whiskey on the way home. Just a friendly PSA.

They're calling for 10"+ here in NoVa... it's going to take these fools days to dig out!

• Members

Also, for anyone that might plan on being snowed in on the east coast this weekend... don't forget to stock up on your milk, toilet paper, and whiskey on the way home. Just a friendly PSA.

They're calling for 10"+ here in NoVa... it's going to take these fools days to dig out!

I'm hitting the Alexandria Trader Joe's on the way home to pick up a case of 3-Buck Chuck. WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• Members

I'm hitting the Alexandria Trader Joe's on the way home to pick up a case of 3-Buck Chuck. WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ha ha, I'm sure you won't be alone. I think I'll make a vat of chili, sip bourbon all day, and see if the Cowboys can upset the Saints tomorrow night.

Oh, and to make this guitar related... I'll probably be spending some time working out some solo arrangements of some Christmas carols.

• Members

Nothing here. Took off work at 5 tonight which is earlier than usual but have been a bit sick and gotta pick up the girlfriend at the airport early tomorrow morning so just staying in, playing some guitar, and getting some sleep! Plus, since it's about 15 degrees out, I'm sticking indoors as long as I can!

• Members

Nothing here. Took off work at 5 tonight which is earlier than usual but have been a bit sick and gotta pick up the girlfriend at the airport early tomorrow morning so just staying in, playing some guitar, and getting some sleep! Plus, since it's about 15 degrees out, I'm sticking indoors as long as I can!

Maybe a shot of Nyquil is in order?

Archived