BB King/gary moore- when jams turn out awesome!

soliloquy

• Members

not sure if you've seen this, but me likey!

[YOUTUBE]lqAuuIDU2sw[/YOUTUBE]

i never really gave king a shot and thought 'his music' isn't for me. but i really REALLY love moore, so thought i'd try this video. i love kings' expression when he looks at the crowd in amazement

• Members

:eek:

That was VERY cool. :thu:

Also, for BB King's birthday many years ago Mrs. King was having a hard time deciding what to get for him. She eventually decided to get a tattoo.

She went to the tattoo artist and said "I want something to let BB know how much I love him. Since he likes my butt, I want you to tattoo a big B on each cheek for him." The tattoo artist does the deed....

On BB's birthday Mrs. King is in the kitchen wearing her short-short nightie and nothing underneath. BB sits as the kitchen table and watches as his wife makes him his traditional birthday breakfast. She goes to the fridge and bends over while reaching in. She looks over her shoulder at BB sitting there, staring at her newly decorated buttocks. She gives it a little wiggle and says "So, baby, what do you think?" :love:

BB looks her in the eyes and says "That's real lovely honey... but who the hell is BOB???"

Archived