Hockey Fans. Check out my Stack

MattLivingInVan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Avs are on their way back up but they were definitely struggling the past few months. They've clawed their way to third in the W.C. so I'm hoping they can maintain the momentum, maybe claw past a couple other teams. :p

Anderson is one amazing goal-tender (not that there aren't plenty of them out there!). Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin, Kane, Toews (now showing on my NHL calendar) - all great players. Sedin's can burn in hell! ;)

I love hockey but wish there was more of it. NHLHD hasn't been really showing many games lately (except for the IIHF - which is fun to watch up-coming CHL/NHL stars). Can't afford NHL Center Ice since it is rather expensive ($30/mo). I already have one of the more expensive DirecTV packages on two HDDVRs. We need as much hockey as football.

• Members

I love hockey but wish there was more of it. NHLHD hasn't been really showing many games lately (except for the IIHF - which is fun to watch up-coming CHL/NHL stars). Can't afford NHL Center Ice since it is rather expensive ($30/mo). I already have one of the more expensive DirecTV packages on two HDDVRs. We need as much hockey as football.

We're lucky in the Bay Area. Almost all of the Sharks games are on Comcast Sports Net, which (I believe) is part of the basic cable package

• Members

We're lucky in the Bay Area. Almost all of the Sharks games are on Comcast Sports Net, which (I believe) is part of the basic cable package

We get most of the Avs games on Altitude but I like to watch other games as well. Unfortunately, we can only do satellite out here in the wasteland so no cable. And now there these talks about making local network access an extra charge. Eeks.

• Members

Hell, we've also got versus on basic cable, so we get a lot of other games, too. Unfortunately, those guys are mostly in love with the Eastern Conference...

Versus and DirecTV had a hissy fit and there is no Versus showing this year (maybe never again). Sad really.

• Members

im not a fan.

the redwings are the walmart of hockey.

they have enough money to do whatever they want and get who ever they want.

no {censored}...its like being a yankee fan...or a laker fan...

too {censored}in easy

• Members

im not a fan.

the redwings are the walmart of hockey.

they have enough money to do whatever they want and get who ever they want.

Nor am I a fan of the 'wings. But there are many other teams who also have that kind of money and don't win. Detroit has a good program.They attract players, and grow their own. The Rangers and Capitals,on the other hand spend lots of money and can't seem to put it all together.

• Members

Nor am I a fan of the 'wings. But there are many other teams who also have that kind of money and don't win. Detroit has a good program.They attract players, and grow their own. The Rangers and Capitals,on the other hand spend lots of money and can't seem to put it all together.

The Redskins do that, but the caps?

Tried it with Jagr, didn't work, and they rebuilt through the draft. And that was before the cap. New structure doesn't really allow anyone to spend too crazily.

• Members

NHL-Teams-2.jpg

You can tell the original 6 and the wanna b's by looking at all the logos. I'm a big hockey fan and without a name, couldn't tell you where some of those logos belong without thinking for a minute or 2.

Now let us go to the best jerseys; Number one by far has to be Montreal followed by the Hawks and Bruins.

Archived