Speaking of 24-track tape, drum machines, transfers, condoms, and Madonna

Bookumdano2

• Members

Maybe this link has been here before but this is pretty cool. The track sheets are cool (hey there's my Linn and data just like on my own track sheets from back in those days) , the story on the transfers is pretty reminiscent of stuff I used to run into (never tried the condom trick as baking tape was where I drew the line) , and all those teeny tiny "play" buttons all over the page for the sound file links are cool. Hard to believe these sessions were so long ago. I remember 83 as if it were a minute ago ! The little links way at the bottom remind me how there is NOTHING like a 2600 or Odyssey for bass !

http://www.stevecaraco.com/Steve_Caraco/Mastering_Madonna.html

• Members

btw- its funny how many sites I see now that are using iWeb. I like the countdown you have going. How did you do that? I would like to do that for my next record. It`ll give me a little kick in the booty to get things done. btw. my site is iWeb too.

I dunno since that site is run by some guy who has something to do with a Madonna fan club. I've not seen a countdown like that before on a site and it is kinda cool.

Archived