Excellent Custom Guitar Builder...what was his name??

Butt_Dumpling

• Members

Hello,

in the 8+ years since I was here last, I see much has changed. Long ago, I remember reading of a custom guitar builder, through the reviews he'd gotten on the HC website, but I think it was before there was a forum here. I believe I was reading reviews of this mans guitars from a buttload of thrilled customers. If I am remember correctly, he was making Les Paul (and many others) copies that were getting overwhelmingly great reviews, and he costs were very reasonable.

But so much time has passed that I cant even remember which state (or country?) this guitar builder lived in.

Can anyone refresh my memory?

Thanks very much in advance for your help.

• Members

Hello,

in the 8+ years since I was here last, I see much has changed. Long ago, I remember reading of a custom guitar builder, through the reviews he'd gotten on the HC website, but I think it was before there was a forum here. I believe I was reading reviews of this mans guitars from a buttload of thrilled customers. If I am remember correctly, he was making Les Paul (and many others) copies that were getting overwhelmingly great reviews, and he costs were very reasonable.

But so much time has passed that I cant even remember which state (or country?) this guitar builder lived in.

Can anyone refresh my memory?

Thanks very much in advance for your help.

Wow, that's not even close to enough information. There has been a forum here for a long, long time.

Any idea where is his shop?

• Members

Thanks. I was afraid of that.

I am trying to remember some specifics, and It's not coming to me. I do recall that like me, another member/s had expressed interest in a Silverburst knock-off he was doing. Or, did I dream it? Too much time has passed. It was bookmarked once upon a time, many computers ago. Damn!

He (or they) might even have been in another country, for all I know.

Thanks for that link though, that was damn interesting. The guy I recall getting such praise though...was infinitely less expensive then some of the wonderful $5,000+ guitars in that link. I will be drinking some Tuscan Milk tonight, and according to the price, and the mind-blowing reviews on Amazon, I suspect my powers of recollection (and many other things) will be regenerated after just a few sips. It's only $2,500 a jug, from some buyers. Read up on it, it's pretty entertaining.

Thanks for the help. I'll list more info as soon as my tired mind spits it out.

Archived