My GSP1101 just saved me $300

ten56gibby

• Members

{censored}ing YES!!! This thing is so goober proof.

Definitely.

It's like having a pedalboard with 50 pedals that you can arrange any way you want, change settings during a song without bending over, and have no tone suck.

• Members

Definitely.

It's like having a pedalboard with 50 pedals that you can arrange any way you want, change settings during a song without bending over, and have no tone suck.

I love that it can run like an actual pedal board 5 w sets per patch w stomps for mod, delay, reverb, distortion WITHOUT permanently altering the patch OR you can operate in 10 mode where you can access more patches faster but give up the ability to remove individual effects from the patch on the fly.

How the hell is this not the most popular multi-effects? Sounds so damn good, easiest thing to use, and value is through the roof.

• Members

How the hell is this not the most popular multi-effects? Sounds so damn good, easiest thing to use, and value is through the roof.

I don't know. Maybe it's because guitarists can be a very close minded group.

I spend a lot of time over on TGP and guys who have a lot of the real pedals and the GSP have said that there is very little or no difference in sound between them.

• Members
I love that it can run like an actual pedal board 5 w sets per patch w stomps for mod, delay, reverb, distortion WITHOUT permanently altering the patch OR you can operate in 10 mode where you can access more patches faster but give up the ability to remove individual effects from the patch on the fly.

I'm thinking about getting one :)

Archived