Members jr_vw2 Posted May 7, 2010 Members Share Posted May 7, 2010 I made some pretty good progress on one of my project guitars last night. It has been hanging for a month now and I did my final wet sand and buff on it and started putting it together. I dont have my pups yet so I just stuck some covers in the holes. Its not perfect but Im pretty happy with it. this is what I started with Cheap $25 pawn shop LP copy (austin) Then I stripped the WHOLE thing to bare wood (not just the back and sides) all new hardware, new neck new pots. and this is what I have now I plan on changing the rear covers out for black ones. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.