Tom Anderson Crowdster, Koa top...

BlackHatHunter

• Members

It's an electro acoustic guitar. So no pickups. The blue one I had to sell to fund a business endeavor, and I'd been regretting it since. Finally was able to get another Crowdster. Since I play mostly acoustic these days, it'll be perfect as a guitar I can plug straight into the Bose L1. And the koa top made it irresistible for me. I got it from the great folks at www.MagdonMusic.com btw...

• Members

It's an electro acoustic guitar. So no pickups. The blue one I had to sell to fund a business endeavor, and I'd been regretting it since. Finally was able to get another Crowdster. Since I play mostly acoustic these days, it'll be perfect as a guitar I can plug straight into the Bose L1. And the koa top made it irresistible for me. I got it from the great folks at
www.MagdonMusic.com
btw...

OH NOES! Totally understand though. I've had to let LOTS of amazing guitars go... That one had one of the most beautiful tops I've ever seen.

This one is super sweet as well. Hope it works out for ya.

• Members

You mean their hybrid?

BHH has an Ovation Elite T, but he also recently purchased an Ovation Idea, the model w/ the built in mp3 recorder/looper--but there has been no review posted by BHH, which is uncharacteristic of him.

The hybrid Ovation is the VXT.

Ovation_VXT_DSC0048.jpg

2007_UK_Guitarist_Mag_VXT_Page_2.jpg

OVXT-BLK_body-front.jpg

• Members

The iDea is not for me. I am going to sell it. I think I have it listed locally if I recall correctly :) Good guitar, but doesn't do what I wanted. Anyway, this guitar is something that I didn't think I could afford, which is also why I was looking at the Ovation - this guitar is brand new from an Anderson dealer w/ a price of over $4K - but with the trade scenario I was able to get it. It negates my need for yet another Ovation, especially since I already have two of them!

Archived