What's Elderly music's deal?

Mr_GoodBomb

• Members

count me as another fan-boy of Elderly & of Stan as a serious guitar-retailer

count me also lucky enough (as are several above) to live within an hour's drive of one of the best guitar stores on the planet. I've shopped several in Chicago, New York, SF Bay area, Florida & can tell you that Stan has one of (if not . . . )the finest shops in the land.

to me: it's a matter of faith - if Elderly tells me that guitar A. is worth $501. - that's exactly what it IS worth. If I want a "deal", I'm looking at Craigslist & taking my chances there. If you're spending serious money on a fine instrument; there's no better option

• Members

I actually sent them an email a while back about their descriptions of used instruments; good condition EXCEPT means it is NOT good, it is FAIR condition. Why not call it what it is. Never got a response back.

Do you think their girlfriends look like models EXCEPT need to loose 15lbs and teeth yellowed with age?

• Members

I actually sent them an email a while back about their descriptions of used instruments; good condition EXCEPT means it is NOT good, it is FAIR condition. Why not call it what it is. Never got a response back.

Do you think their girlfriends look like models EXCEPT need to loose 15lbs and teeth yellowed with age?

So, if a guitar is 10 or 15 years old, doesn't have a scratch on it and is perfect in all other respects except maybe it needs the frets dressed, you'd describe it as "fair"?

Sorry, I'd go with "Excellent except xxxxxx".

Archived