Rogue HH guitar - wiring diagram needed

ledvedder

• Members

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the Rogue HH Ash guitar? Also, the pickup wire color codes for the Bill Turner humbuckers that are in it? It's got a really weird configuration with a 5 way import switch, and I can't find any info on rewiring it.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

bumping an old thread.

I just pulled this guitar back out. Does anyone know how it gets wired. The pickups are Bill Turner pickups. Red, blue, white, and black wires. It's got that import 5-way switch where all the lugs are on the same side of the switch. It appears that one of the pickups has the red/bare grounded to the back of the volume pot, and the other pickup has blue/bare grounded to the pot.

Here's the switching, http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pdf/spec/511844.pdf.

• Members

Doubt OP means a superswitch, but I have run across those funky import five-way switches. I think a lot of them are sourced specifically for the application; one that I saw even managed to go bridge/split bridge/both/split neck/neck, but I never could find a 'normal' switch that would do the same. If they're application-specific, you might have trouble getting help. Time to experiment some.

• Members

Doubt OP means a superswitch, but I have run across those funky import five-way switches. I think a lot of them are sourced specifically for the application; one that I saw even managed to go bridge/split bridge/both/split neck/neck, but I never could find a 'normal' switch that would do the same. If they're application-specific, you might have trouble getting help. Time to experiment some.

Stewart-MacDonald has some interesting blade switches

www.stewmac.com/shop/Electronics,_pickups/Components:_Switches_and_knobs/Megaswitches.html

Archived