NBD!!

_pete_

• Members

No, New Body Day.

My red Partsocaster was dying a quick death. The body was cracked between the bridge pup and the trem out. The trem posts were leaning toward the neck end of the guitar and thare was no way to fix it. I used it like that at my last gig but I was waiting for it to explode. Luckily it didn

• Members

Very nice!

I take it that it's a copy of the Strat in the "Distant Early Warning" video, looks sweet!

Fill in the trem caviy of the old body and make it a hardtail!

Would probably be a fun single humbucker beater with a cheap neck and a hot bucker'!

It was a copy of the Distant Early Warning Strat but it's a little different now.

I dumped the mirror pickguard and recessed the Floyd. Since I'm probably done with the Rush tribute (too far to drive), I'm changing up my guitars & rig a little.

I was gonna go more traditional with this Strat but I really like some of the Lifeson mods. The pup switch is in a good spot for me, the upside down jack is better for right angle plugs, and the L500 just sounds damn good.

I spent a lot of time painting the headstock so I didn't want to strip it and go with a different color body.

Oh, the old body is too far gone. It might be able to work with a Kahler but I hate Kahlers. :)

Archived