Smoke breaks on snowy days...

notjonahbutnoah

• Members
Nice. That was inspiring. So much so that I created one myself. I didn't have any shoes on but found other means to make the drawing other than using my feet. Funny, but it looks eerily similar to your model.

attachment.php?attachmentid=332222&d=129

{censored}ing lefties and their backwards guitars!

• Members

damn thats almost amazing!

Thanks for the compliment!

Heh, if I hadn't taken shots from different angles, my girlfriend wouldn't have believed that it wasn't photoshop, which I don't have or know how to use. Paint however...

Either way, that's about the most flattering reaction I could have possibly received. It's seriously not good. Wonky as hell, look at the knobs, tailpice, cutaway, headstock, eesh. This has been a happy thread though, which is nice. Hugs. I have been known to walk a giant penis, which is always a good conversation piece.

:wave:

• Members
You eat pieces of {censored} for breakfast?
:lol:

Best scene of that movie is the fight in the bar at the golf course:

Woman golf sponsor: "What do you think you're doing?"
Adam Sandler: "Oh, I'm just looking for the other 1/2 of this bottle."
Woman golf sponsor: "Why don't you just put it down?"
Adam Sandler: "Yeah, I know!"

• Members
Nice. That was inspiring. So much so that I created one myself. I didn't have any shoes on but found other means to make the drawing other than using my feet. Funny, but it looks eerily similar to your model.

attachment.php?attachmentid=332222&d=129

busted headstock...........................typical Gibson :cop::lol:

• Members

I know. {censored} what I said earlier, trying to justify. I'm 24 and haven't seen CK. Please make fun of me. This is an area where I honestly deserve it.

I feel like a goon.

meh its just a good movie, the whole 'greatest movie of all time" is a bit hyperbolic. (lets face it, Dumb and Dumber holds that title) It was ahead of its time, the cinematography, soundtrack, story telling devices, lighting, flashbacks, time elpase montages, everything we take for granted now was all done in that 1 film.

You have to see it as a point of reference so when someone says, "Cannibal Holocaust is the Citizen Kane of horror movies" you know what they mean.

• Members

meh its just a good movie, the whole 'greatest movie of all time" is a bit hyperbolic. (lets face it, Dumb and Dumber holds that title) It was ahead of its time, the cinematography, soundtrack, story telling devices, lighting, flashbacks, time elpase montages, everything we take for granted now was all done in that 1 film.

You have to see it as a point of reference so when someone says, "Cannibal Holocaust is the Citizen Kane of horror movies" you know what they mean.

I will see it before I die. I just haven't yet. I need to though. I will... eventually.

Funny you should mention Cannibal Holocaust. That's another that I've sought out trailers for on youtube, but not actually seen. I think tomorrow Imma rent CK and CH. What an afternoon that would be.

Archived