HNBD - Walnut Tele Body

webwarmiller

• Members

gorgeous!

Thanks. I contacted Jeff on you guy's behalf, I hope he's gotten back to you....

Once those mineral spirits hit the wood I started to regret my decision to have the body top routed ;-(. The original plan is for a very traditional tele and I'm going to stick with it as I don't own one. I'm currently debating on whether to do an Oil finish or simply hit it with some Satin Lacquer.

• Members

Thanks. I contacted Jeff on you guy's behalf, I hope he's gotten back to you....

Once those mineral spirits hit the wood I started to regret my decision to have the body top routed ;-(. The original plan is for a very traditional tele and I'm going to stick with it as I don't own one. I'm currently debating on whether to do an Oil finish or simply hit it with some Satin Lacquer.

not to this date. Thank you for your efforts on this though.

I did hear from Marc Rutters yesterday and my La Cabro body will be shipping on Monday!

So are you going to add a pickguard for that traditional look?

• Members

very nice. maple or rosewood board?

Maple fretboard.....I replaced the black position markers with walnut dowels (just used walnut filler for the side markers). Pickups are Rose Aphrodite/Bourbon.....got them for a steal from Ken. Bridge will be ole Wlikinson ashtray with compensated brass saddles.

imagecyn.jpg

• Members

Maple fretboard.....I replaced the black position markers with walnut dowels (just used walnut filler for the side markers). Pickups are Rose Aphrodite/Bourbon.....got them for a steal from Ken. Bridge will be ole Wlikinson ashtray with compensated brass saddles.

imagecyn.jpg

cool! I really like those Wilkinson bridges. I'll be interesed to see your review and hopefully hear some clips of those pickups. :thu:

Archived