HNSD! (strat build content)

Strung_Out

• Members

Anything Mark Jenny touches makes me...

I remember when he was just some guy over at TDPRI.com playing around with paint. Now he's the benchmark for finishes, new or relic'd.

I was the exact same way, Gilmour. I've had Mark do work for me in the past with my tele neck and some hardware and such for my other strat but this is the first time I've finally took the plunge and got one of his kits. I have to say that after all the drooling over his eBay store, and the reading of how good these are I'm glad I finally did. I may not be done with buying guitars, or even strats for that matter, but I can safely say that if I had to be I now at least have "the one" for me.

• Members

That's beautiful, man.

And, those Allparts necks are incredible. They're made in the exact same factory that the CIJ Fenders are, but just don't have the Fender branding.

Word is getting out about them...I have a TMO-Fat on one of my parts-Telecasters. It's the best sounding and playing guitar that I own.

• Members

That's beautiful, man.

And, those Allparts necks are incredible. They're made in the exact same factory that the CIJ Fenders are, but just don't have the Fender branding.

Word is getting out about them...I have a TMO-Fat on one of my parts-Telecasters. It's the best sounding and playing guitar that I own.

Thanks!

I'd have to agree about allparts necks, I have a TMO-Fat on my parts telecaster as well as the SRO-C on this strat and both are amazing. They fret work required a bit of crowning for both but now they're rock solid, sound great, and both just fit my hand awesome.

Archived