I realize this guitar is fake...

Red81

• Members

I don't see why these people don't open up their own company. Just make the guitars a little better, set them up, and they'll have a great business. My bassists Rickimposter 4003 is IDENTICAL to his real 4003. I've played a fake LP, felt heavy and nice, but the set-up and electronics were {censored}. I don't get it.

• Members

I don't see why these people don't open up their own company. Just make the guitars a little better, set them up, and they'll have a great business. My bassists Rickimposter 4003 is IDENTICAL to his real 4003. I've played a fake LP, felt heavy and nice, but the set-up and electronics were {censored}. I don't get it.

because "to make them a little better" costs money, to set them up costs more money, good electronics cost more money.

• Members

I don't mind copy guitars except for the name - these companies are trying to make $$$ on the Fender/Gibson/Ibanez name - the guitars are not copy writed. just the names.

the company should just call them Hagucci Single Cut, Double cut guitars and make their own name

Archived