Small guitar Shop by my house caught fire tonight.

Beckman

• Members

http://www.livingstondaily.com/article/20110509/NEWS01/110509009/Garden-guitar-shops-struck-by-fire?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage

It was a very small place in a small strip mall. It was only opened a couple of years. Sounds like the fire started in a flower shop next door. They were looking to expand. My son took drum lessons there, but he is 5 and they were very short lived.

We were at my son's soccer practice as saw the thick black smoke rise up above the trees. We all thought it was the Dairy Queen, then the hardware store.

Sucks for these guys. No one was hurt though.

• Members

Yeah. I never thought it would make it. The population is small. But, they seem to be doing well. They seem to do a lot of repairs and lessons to keep running. They were about to expand into an old motorcycle shop. Plus, the guy is a luthier.

• Members

Whoa! That's near my hometown. That musta been a helluva a fire! If Hamburg still remains the way that I remember it, that must've been 99% of the business district. I'm glad to see that everyone is are alright - kudos to the fire fighters!

Archived