Craig, I would like to axe another question about a UA hallucination

Bookumdano2

• Members

Okay, there's no midi on the Apollo. So, one gets midi via a 3rd party usb interface etc.

Going from that thought, I see an old Emulator EII sitting next to this guy-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rw_h80u8vE

I'm currently in a high-mode, nostalgic, "get 1st/2nd gen Emulator sounds asap" via all the usual ebay sources.

But then I'm thinking.. wait...sub 2ms response on the Apollo... an Emulator sitting there...

I'm thinkin, "is no one putting two and two together here?"

Doesn't this open the possibility of UA adding synth modeling/vintage samplers to the sharc pile?

Stuff not often found in libraries around. Like.. an Emulator? Or a MemoryMoog? Or Ob8 etc? Or, a Fairlight.. Synclavier...Mirage? (why not... they do the blue mxr stuff... why not a Mirage too I figure. Mine's still a lo-fi hoot).

Anyway Craig, what are you officially not able to comment about this?

• Members

Okay, there's no midi on the Apollo. So, one gets midi via a 3rd party usb interface etc.

Going from that thought, I see an old Emulator EII sitting next to this guy-

I'm currently in a high-mode, nostalgic, "get 1st/2nd gen Emulator sounds asap" via all the usual ebay sources.

But then I'm thinking.. wait...sub 2ms response on the Apollo... an Emulator sitting there...

I'm thinkin, "is no one putting two and two together here?"

Doesn't this open the possibility of UA adding synth modeling/vintage samplers to the sharc pile?

Stuff not often found in libraries around. Like.. an Emulator? Or a MemoryMoog? Or Ob8 etc? Or, a Fairlight.. Synclavier...Mirage? (why not... they do the blue mxr stuff... why not a Mirage too I figure. Mine's still a lo-fi hoot).

Anyway Craig, what are you officially not able to comment about this?

I've suggested this.

Archived