OMG!!!!! Warren Haynes overdrive sounds in a box! Now with Video!

riffy

• Members

OMG!!!!! Warren Haynes overdrive sounds in a box! Now with Video!

I swear,

I am sitting here playing at far less than TV volume. My wife is sick tonight, so I can't turn up at all. Not even TV volume. I am playing so quietly it isn't even funny.

I am using the Fuchs Plush Noxious. Yeah, I know, I know, high gain pedal.

I am using it as a boost into a Fender Bassman. The amp is totally clean and so quiet it isn't funny. The Noxious level is less than half, the tone controls are bass 7, mids 6.5 (roughly), treble is between 11 and 12. The gain is at it's lowest point.

I am playing along with Warren standing in with Dave Matthews and his band doing "Cortez the Killer". This sound I have going is knocking me out!

Tomorrow, if the Lord is willing, I will try and post a video clip if the wifey is feeling better. I have to share this sound, it is knocking me totally out!

[video=youtube;onM18XbrwSI]

Gary

• Members

Wonderfully thick, liquid OD sounds, and excellent playing. What was the song from? TV appearance? DVD?

In my opinion the definitive version is from the Central Park show, but Riffy's clip might be from a different one.

I post this clip whenever I can... absolutely KILLER tone... (no pun intended)[video=youtube;aCiLCo-LoUg]

Archived