Jet City Guitar demos..................

scottfletcher

• Members

I am putting together a program to check out our line of high quality all USA built, constructed and designed guitars. A bunch of different pieces and wood options on each. A good variety.

If you are interested in trying out an ax contact me via PM or through the site. Or let me know if you have any additional ideas or suggestions in a demo program.

Thanks,

360-620-8971

P10306741.jpg

P10309211.jpg

• Members

Good question.

No. There is no issues, because I have the trademark for guitar production. I was making these guitar and had this line way before they conceived the amp company. I was a little shocked though at first, because I said to myself there goes the opportunity to do amps , but honestly that is not my thing. I am just really into guitar construction and have always focused my attention on that.

It is a perfect example why if someone has a product name, they should not be content and sit on it thinking they are safe. It is a competitive world out there and you have to be on the ball.

I do hate it though, because their product is an overseas made product and mine is not. I don't want people to think that we make $399 guitars. This guitar line is homegrown by myself going all the way back to around 1996. It was and is still small due to many factors. One being I did not have the capital to go big right out of the gates with it. I don't like doing that anyway, because usually things go wrong when you do that, especially if you sell yourself out to investors.

That has changed and I have grown and have more manufacturing capability then before and more cash flow.

Anyhow there will never be an issue because they can never make guitars. I have never been approached by anybody associated with that company. From what I do know Soldano is not the only investor or hands in on that business. They just took a bunch of money and whored themselves out to big plants overseas. To each is own, but i am not and never will go that route. The guitars are made right here in the Seattle area from scratch. That is the only way I will ever have it.

Quality before quantity.

.........if they ever go and produce any guitars they are in deep {censored}. I have a lawyer for that. ;)

• Members

Love the color on that burst. What kind of finish are you using-nitro, poly, other?

Thanks, the finishes are all thin poly with urathane top coats to prevent any cloudiness that occurs in some " pure " poly finishes. My finisher is very experienced in poly and uses the best quality paints available. He won't use " nitro " finishes anymore.

If someone wants a nitro finish on one of our guitars, they can have it, but I will have to send it out. Adds to the cost a little too. That is ok is long as someone gets what they want I am fine with it.

....oh and the necks have and oil/ wax finish on them. All natural. Satin finish is an option as well.

Archived