Boxed up my baby last night to make room for an incoming NGD!

notjonahbutnoah

• Members

About 100 square feet of bubble wrap, half a roll of packing tape, and a bunch of newspaper later, she's ready to ship.

I'm pumped because I listed it on Wednesday, acution style, 99 cent starting bid, no reserve, and it's had like 200 views, 50something watchers, and is at 300 bucks currently.

I wouldn't normally pray for a war, but I hope it's a slobberknocker at the end.

Cross your fingers for me!

• Members

About 100 square feet of bubble wrap, half a roll of packing tape, and a bunch of newspaper later, she's ready to ship.

I'm pumped because I listed it on Wednesday, acution style, 99 cent starting bid, no reserve, and it's had like 200 views, 50something watchers, and is at 300 bucks currently.

I wouldn't normally pray for a war, but I hope it's a slobberknocker at the end.

Cross your fingers for me!

Which baby?

• Members

Yeah man. Now I've just gotta hope whoever wins isn't a total chode. Thanks!

The purple one. It's awesome, I just wanted a green and started seeing them on ebay. I could take it no longer. It's replacement is already on the way.

aww man! I loved the purple one. Hope you don't take a bath on it. How much you got in it?

• Members

aww man! I loved the purple one. Hope you don't take a bath on it. How much you got in it?

Yeah, the purple was a good color, but it was just too dark for me. Deep down, I still had green gas. I paid 750 plus about 15 in gas (it was a little over an hour away). So I mean, currently, it's lookin good. 300 in less than 48 hours... nearly 60 watching the auction. FINGERS CROSSED!

The green one was 890 w/ free shipping and the plastic is still on the pickguard.

• Members

im rooting for you but i had an old ibanez that had completed listings of around 500, and i did the same thing. it went up to 295 in a couple days, and ended like that 5 days later. man was i pissed.

Ugh, I just knew someone would have a tale like this. I'm just tryna have a positive attitude and not a "{censored} yeah I rule" attitude. Bout all I can do at this point.

Archived