To those who own one, Would the THR10 fit my needs?

Sailorofdarknes

• Members

I am excited about this neat toy form Yamaha! What I am wondering is, is it going to be spunky enough to be used over numerous cooling fans and electrical equipment that makes noise in my work space. For reference, when I use my Bugera V5 in the space it's set at 8 to be herd clearly. I am hoping so because some days it's a PITA to set up all my pedals, amp, etc... especially when I only have a half hour to play. I think this little heater will be nice and easy and sound good too.

• Members

I am excited about this neat toy form Yamaha! What I am wondering is, is it going to be spunky enough to be used over numerous cooling fans and electrical equipment that makes noise in my work space. For reference, when I use my Bugera V5 in the space it's set at 8 to be herd clearly. I am hoping so because some days it's a PITA to set up all my pedals, amp, etc... especially when I only have a half hour to play. I think this little heater will be nice and easy and sound good too.

I have the THR5 - same output as the THR10 (10 watts). I seriously doubt it will be loud enough for you if you are playing your V5 on 8.

Headphones would be the easy solution.

• Members

Headphones are an option when it's just me. But a lot of times I have some folks over for some jammin. I'd keep using the Bugera but it died for good this time, and my Crate VC20 picks up every damn noise on the ship to the point where I can hear people talking on the phone. So I guess maybe another small tube amp might be in order.

Archived