Is Brian Johnson perhaps the coolest rocker ever?

Nxt Lvl

• Members

I like how the interviewer asked how he still had a voice after all these years. He has a great one, but sure sounds like it should be shot by now, I'm glad it's not.

Dave, you should meet us over in Pinellas Park/Clearwater for our Dean guitar thing next February, it's always a good time and Elliott and the Dean crew take very good care of us!

• Members

I like how the interviewer asked how he still had a voice after all these years. He has a great one, but sure sounds like it should be shot by now, I'm glad it's not.

Dave, you should meet us over in Pinellas Park/Clearwater for our Dean guitar thing next February, it's always a good time and Elliott and the Dean crew take very good care of us!

That sounds cool,if I am here in Feb.

I've known Elliot since he owned the original Thourobred music on Nebraska Ave in Tampa back in the early eighties.

You should come hang out at one of our shows some time. We love having people sit in with us. We don't play around Tampa as much as we play farther north, but we do play at the Watering Trough in Largo on 66 th street the last thursday of every month.

Even if you are not all that much into country, thursday nights are ladies night and we get literally five to seven hundred people packed in there every show. A large percentage of them are incredibly beautiful young country girls. I've never seen a hotter collection of girls in one place, really anywhere.

Seeing a couple hundred country beauties at a time all out on the dance floor dancing to Red Neck Girl, or Watermelon Crawl is a sight to behold. It is one of our favorite regular gigs.

Anyway, we should hook up sometime. I didn't know you were local.

Closest we will be around here this weekend is either Zephyrhills saturday night, or Floral City saturday. The rest of our shows are alot further away.

The watering trough is one of the only places we play strictly country. Most other places, we play a little bit of everything. We know over a thousand songs, so chances are, if you bring your guitar, or don't mind playing a strat, we would have a bunch of songs in common you could sit in on.

Or play bass, or sing, whatever.

We love having people sit in.

Send me a p.m. if you are interested.

Archived