The Hunterburst

fuzztone

• Members
My money says a simple IP check would show that Django and this twerp are the same person. Same poor spelling, same method of attack, same disgusting stench.

--------------Boy, you haven't even Ignorance's limited brain power:facepalm:, If you think me and this Django are the same person. I'm proud of who I am, and need no aliases:wave:. My spelling isn't poor, I never attack ANYONE, and that stench you smell is you after rotting in place for a week, after your brain froze up from trying to match me at anything:lol:................The REAL Rocker.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Not becoming - has become.
:idea:

----------and the REAL Rocker is apparently the barn boss......
:lol:

No dear Ignorance, I'm the Overseer of this farm, putting the whip to you as you try to pull the plow thru that frozen field, and watch you try to shake the bit out of your mouth in agony. That's your lot in life dear Ignorance, and an existance of a lowly beast of burden suits your future, since we will never use the cow or mule for this cold, hard work:eek:They, unlike you my dear Ignorance, have value in this world:idea:......................The REAL Rocker.

• Members
"What a complete {censored}wit." Henry David Thoreau, upon being asked about The REAL Rocker

---------------^^^^^^^Is this the best you can do??:eek: This is pathetic on so many levels:facepalm:. Even Dirt and Ignorance at least make losing efforts, and your not even warming the bench!:lol: Do better than this, or stay out the game.......................The REAL Rocker.

Archived